I have been using BSNL broadband connection for around 4 years. Recently they introduced FUP (Fair Usage Policy). As per this policy every month, I get to use 6 GB of data at 1 Mbps speed and after that, the speed drops to 512 kps. Today, being 1st of the month, I supposed to get 1 Mbps, but I was only getting 512 Kbps. This is because I rarely switch off my modem/router. I had to reboot it to fix it.
- Dennis on My IBM ThinkPad R52 completed six years.
- Tom B on Debian Squeeze (aka 6.0) on IBM ThinkPad R52.
- Tweets that mention Filtering IMAP mails using imapfilter | Noorul's blog -- Topsy.com on Filtering IMAP mails using imapfilter
- George on Configuring SE W810i on Debian GNU/Linux to connect to the internet.
- Rahul on Sony Ericsson w810i – Airtel Mobile Office – A review.