Last July I bought an iPod touch from U.S through one of my colleagues. Recently the home button stopped working. I took it to Reliance Digital iStore, Chennai for servicing. Since the device is still under warranty they said, they will replace the whole unit. They said I will be able to collect the new one after 5 working days. And after 5 days it happened. I went and collected a new iPod and I restored my old iPod settings to the new one. Win!
- Dennis on My IBM ThinkPad R52 completed six years.
- Tom B on Debian Squeeze (aka 6.0) on IBM ThinkPad R52.
- Tweets that mention Filtering IMAP mails using imapfilter | Noorul's blog -- Topsy.com on Filtering IMAP mails using imapfilter
- George on Configuring SE W810i on Debian GNU/Linux to connect to the internet.
- Rahul on Sony Ericsson w810i – Airtel Mobile Office – A review.